Exchange and returns
Still not satisfied with your product? Or is it broken? That's annoying. And we are going to do something about that. After all, you can expect something from us. What that is exactly, we like to list it up for you:
- Exchange and return only applies to new products.
- When exchanging: your new product delivered at home as soon as possible.
- With return: your money back within 30 days after receiving the goods.
- These conditions do not apply to bankruptcy and legal sales.
14 day reflection period (only applies to private individuals sales)
You may look for fourteen days if the product meets your requirements.
Still not happy with your purchase? Then you can return the new product within fourteen days. Please in original condition and packaging (if reasonably possible). So feel free to view the product as you would in the store. Example: remove a pan from the box and view it from all sides, but do not cook with it. Do you still doubt?
Some products are covered by the exceptions. You understand that you can not return the following articles:
- Software packages, ink cartridges and toner cartridges whose seal has been broken or whose packaging has been opened. Whether they are installed or registered.
- Consumables, such as protective film and cleaning fluid, whose packaging is opened.
Invoiced or completed vouchers.
- Closed subscriptions and SIM cards, whether or not in combination with hardware.
Items that can not be exchanged due to hygiene, such as in-ear headsets, style and curling streightners, toothbrushes and massage, shaving or epilating devices with opened packaging.
Contact us if you doubt whether your product is allowed back.
Exchange and return step-by-step plan
Do you want to return an item? Then we ask you to follow the next step-by-step plan. In this way we can handle your return as smoothly as possible and you will receive your money or a properly functioning product as soon as possible.
Warranty (only on new products)
I&O Auctions sells a lot. Very much. What we do not sell is ‘no’. You can therefore expect from us that a new product supplied by us will work to reasonable expectations. However, if your product fails, you can of course count on us. Because we respect the legally determined guarantees.
Pay attention: The above conditions do not apply to bankruptcy and legal sales.